**Girl on the Blog**

Monday, August 29, 2005

Losing "The Baby" Weight


One of the hardest things I have ever done in my life is trying to lose "the baby" weight. It has been a very depressing "adventure" for me. I am addicted to soda, Coke or Pepsi. I got really bad after having my son. Soda was my coffee. Of course, when drinking 6 cans of soda a day I was never going to lose weight.

I gained 30 lbs when pregnant with my son. THIRTY POUNDS!!!! It has taken me a year to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. In the last month I have lost a total of 9 lbs... count them 9 lbs. This was the last 9 lbs I needed to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight. ;)~ My secret... I have not put ANY fast food in my mouth in 3 weeks... AND... I have one glass of soda and six 12 oz bottles of water a day... AND ... I am exercising with my FIT Channel.

I went with my sister almost 2 months ago and bought over $200 worth of new clothes. Everything I bought is now to big. My jeans hang off my booty and my shirts are to loose. My mother-in-law said she would fix them for me. She is a sewing genius.

I just wonder if my "skinny" clothes have missed me as much as I have missed them.

Until we meet again...

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 3:30 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------