**Girl on the Blog**

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Long weekend...

It has been a long weekend... my son's party was a blast!!! The party started at 1:00 pm yesterday and ended around 5 pm. It seems like the day just flew by... Thank goodness we could capture the day on video... so much was going on... I didn't get to enjoy it all...




He really didn't care about his birthday cake at all... he wouldn't touch it... I had to stick his hands in it and even after I did that he still wouldn't play in it... it was very cute to see him make the funny faces when I put the cake icing in his mouth... I don't think he is going to be a "sweet" eater... *he takes after me on that... I hate sweets*



He received a lot of nice gifts... clothes, books, toys...toys... did I mention...TOYS... I have no clue were I am going to put them all!
His favorite part of the gifts was the paper and ribbons... his little girlfriend loved that part too...


All in all, it was a great day!!! Now that it is all over with... I can get back to studying, reading, sleeping and relaxing!

Until we meet again!


Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 1:17 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------