**Girl on the Blog**

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sniff...Sniff...

I haven't felt that great today. I have had a headache and I have been so tired. Is it flu season yet? I have been ill as a hornate. First thing this morning, I bit my hubby's head off for not kissing me good-bye when he was leaving for work. Poor guy! He was probably cussing me all the way to work. :( I haven't slept well for the past week. I am constantly waking up at 4:30 a.m. and cannot go back to sleep. I do believe we need a new mattress. I wake up so stiff jointed in the mornings. My hubby says we just need to flip the mattress. He sleeps fine... course he could sleep on a slab of rock and wake up "bright eyed and bushy tailed". I like a soft mattress... but our mattress is anything but soft. Maybe I will sleep on the sofa tonight... it is soft and so comfy... we will see how I feel tomorrow.



Hmmm...maybe if I continue to sleep on the sofa my hubby might decide to get a new mattress...


Until we meet again...

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 11:04 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------