**Girl on the Blog**

Monday, October 24, 2005

...best laid plans of mice and men

I have to say that I have come across a lot of great bloggers. MJ, blogger of Political Notio, is one of my favorites... not to take away from the great Sgt.Hook. MJ's entry "The Support" ... is one of his best.

My favorite part of this entry...

"Oh the best laid plans of mice and men...

At a time when those on the left who supported this war are scrambling to save face, and those on the right are in complete denial of a presidency unable to produce, what are we to offer that can say yes America we still believe in thee? Can we not in the least say somehow there has to be a better way?"

How true are these words? His entries always leave my mind hungry for more...

So... do yourself a favor and check out his blog... Political Notio...

Until we meet again...

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 11:34 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------