**Girl on the Blog**

Sunday, October 02, 2005

First Steps...

My son took his first steps today... I literally cried... I can't believe he is growing up so fast...

*He is talking all the time... he says mama, dada, duck, bye-bye, dog and ty (our dog)

*He is waving bye-bye, giving kisses, clapping his hands all the time and giving '5'.

*He is into everything... I mean everything...

*He loves books... he can sit for hours just looking at books and when I read to him...well...he is in heaven.

*He is dancing now... He dances to any music that happens to be playing... shaking his little bum up and down/back and forth.

*He shakes his head no when I tell him "no sir"

*He laughs at himself all the time... he thinks he is so funny... He is such a happy child...




He is the love of my life... my heart... my soul... my angel... my son....




Until we meet again....


Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 5:52 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------