**Girl on the Blog**

Friday, October 21, 2005

Joke...

Today I awoke to a phone call at 6 a.m. ...

"I am calling in regards to the 1966 Mustang add you had on the "Swap and Shop" (it's local) website." I said "I am sorry you must have dialed the wrong #"... He stated "Is your number ***-****?" "Yes it is" I replied, yawning. Then he stated, "Is your name *****?" Startled, I shyly stated "Yeah"... "Well the add says you are the one to contact" he replied, with a little anger in his voice. I told him "I am sorry but I have no clue about a 1966 Mustang and I know I am not selling one". He hung up...

I started getting calls one right after the other... OH MY GOSH!!!! Every time I had to explain they had the wrong number... Some of them continued to call back... I went on the website... SOMEONE HAD PUT MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER ON THIS ADD...

1966 Mustang Convertible
Mint condition
20,000 miles
Like New (has been kept in storage for years)
Owner of the car has past away and family must get rid of it.

$2,000.00 obo (Must sell)

Contact: *****
Phone: ***-***-****


I called the owner of the website and had them take the add off...

WHO WOULD DO THIS? Probably some of my crazy friends that have nothing else better to do than aggravate me on my very last day home with my son before I start my job in the "real world" on Monday... Track Back "The One..."

The kicker is... I am still getting the DAMN calls!!!

Until we meet again...

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 5:36 PM :: 12 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------