**Girl on the Blog**

Monday, October 31, 2005

...life will be complete

I am headed to the The 10th Annual Christian Country Music Awards at the historic Ryman Auditorium on Thursday night. I still have my Nashville connections. I am not real sure if I am going to know a lot of these muscians...BUT... I am sure I will have a good time. I do know that Josh Turner is going to be hosting it... and that is good enough for me. Just to see him will complete my night. ;)

Have I mentioned that I will also be going to see THE ROLLING STONES in Memphis, TN the 1st weekend of December. EXCITEMENT!!! My life will be complete... LOL!

Oh and by the way... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

My Little Spook...








Until we meet again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 10:27 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------