**Girl on the Blog**

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Me and Politics...

I found the following "Poem"... what great political satire... BUT... Ohhhhh, how true!!!!

The Whos down in Whoville
By DougGoodkin

The Whos down in Whoville liked this country a lot,
But the Grinch in the White House most certainly did not.
He didn't arrive there by the will of the Whos,
But stole the election that he really did lose.
Vowed to "rule from the middle," then installed his regime.
Did this really happen or is it just a bad dream?

Continue Reading the Rest Here.
_____________________
Like I said before in one of my previous blog entry's...

"Those who know me know that I am and will always be a card-carrying Democrat. I do have family and friends who are card-carrying Republicans and I do respect their opinions. Do I support our President? I did not vote for him... but he is our President and a majority of my fellow Americans did cast their ballot for him. I do not agree with most of the things our President does and I can't stand to hear him speak. After watching these videos Bush on sovereignty and Bush's One Finger Solute I had to hang my head in shame. I have to say I do not agree with the war in Iraq... BUT... I will and forever "Support our Troops" no matter what. Our Troops chose to defend and serve our country... they have to abide by the Commander in Chief's "ruling". That was their decision when they signed the dotted line. I respect that whole heartily and give them Cudos. The "American Soldier" are the true heroes of our country, not those who sit behind the desk in the Oval Office, be if the "Oval Office" is Republican, Democrat, Liberal, etc...."

*Blog Back Track*

_________________________

I am adding a Great Blogger to my THOSE WHO ROCK category, Political Notio. MJ is a great writer and I was fortunate enough to cross his blog just by accident. I have truly enjoyed his writings... anyone that can make me think and smile at the same time deserves a THOSE WHO ROCK *star*! Check out his writings on nomination of Harriet Miers "Pandering Base".
Until we meet again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 5:31 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------