**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Old "Blue Eyes" Himself...

I usually listen to a small and tight group of artists and my media player confirms this.

* At the top of the play list I have my brigaide that consist of Matchbox Twenty, AeroSmith, The Rolling Stones, Sarah Mclachlan, Harry Connick Jr. and Edwin McCain. There is no clear leader because the order changes.

* My second brigaide incorporates Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Keeney Chesney, Trisha Yearwood, Tim McGraw, Dierks Bentley and Keith Urban.

* My third brigaide features Limp Bizkit, 50 Cent, Nelly, Lil' Kim, Greenday, Gwen Steffani, John Legend and Eminem.

* The fourth brigaide are"my little secret listening pleasures" the 'IDOLS' Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Ruben Suddard, Bo Bice, Carrie Underwood and Season Idols 1-4.


Looks strange now that I sublimated this list... kinda mixed category of artistic composition... some of the names shouldn't be there... Besides, the fact is that from time to time I need a little dose of various musical talents. The most popular for me is Alternative and Country. BUT...TODAY... it is Frank Sinatra. Old 'Blue Eyes' himself... sometimes I wish I could have been apart of his "Rat Pack".
(pic by Tim Williams)


Until we meet again....


Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 7:26 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------