**Girl on the Blog**

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Older Woman... The Younger Man?

Obviously I can't seem to get to sleep... I have become an insomniac... My hubby has crashed on the sofa so I guess there will be no snuggling tonight... I was laying in bed reading several different magazines... all seem to be about Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher... I am not one that gets caught up in the Hollywood Gossip... but this relationship between the two of them is just to weird but interesting for me... So... I decided to get up and blog while this is fresh on my mind...

* Granted if I was in to chicks and digg the older woman... Demi Moore would be in my top 10 picks... Demi is a sexy older woman... What younger woman doesn't wish they could look like Demi when they are in their 40's? I know I sure hope to heck I do... ;)

* Okay... Ashton is a sexy guy... BUT... and I mean BUT... I think after awhile he would just get on my nerves... His lack of maturity just turns me off... I am still picturing the pothead from "Dude Where's My Car"... the worse movie ever....

* Then we have Bruce Willis (Demi's ex-husband... just in case you didn't know)... this guy goes on vacation with Demi and Ashton... parties with them... went to their wedding.... OKAY... first off... my ex-husband is just that, my ex-husband... I don't want him around me or my husband... I couldn't imagine me hanging out with him on a day to day bases... we didn't get along while we were married and I know we wouldn't get along being "just friends"... They say they do this because they all like each other and it's good for the kids... Granted I get "getting along for the Kids"... but come on you don't have to be "bosom buddies"... This is way to weird for me!

* Then there is the whole age thing... I have always been attracted to older men... I think the older a man gets the sexier he is... I have dated several older men and ended up marrying an older man (6 years difference)... My best friend would agree... she married a man 12 years older... BUT... I just don't get the older woman wanting a younger guy or a younger guy wanting to be with an older woman... Maybe it is just because I can never picture myself with a younger man... The youngest guy I ever dated was 1 year younger... and I only went out with him once... so immature... and that is what turns me off of younger men... immaturity! The thoughts of being 12 years older than my stud... yikes!!! I wonder, though, if Ashton will get bored with her and look for a younger woman in a few years.

* Oh well... I guess, as long as they are happy... who am I to judge....


Until we meet again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 2:45 AM :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------