**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The One...

Okay... I took the New York job last month... and I have enjoyed it... working at home and being able to be with my son. Reference to Blog Entry "I need to think about it" . I was also offered a job to manage a Doctor's office. But... I thought the New York opportunity would be a lot better for me. NOW... I have taken a job with a company that designs/resells/ markets/ websites. It is 30 minutes from where I am living. GREAT opportunity and is so close to home... (I am still going to school to finish up some medical courses... I really shouldn't have started taking the courses... I just did it when I thought I would be working for the Doctor.... oh well... I will have something to fall back on)

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG: I love my son... but I have been getting a little anxious to get back around adults. I love to baby talk every once in awhile... but "baby talk" has become my 1st language this past year. I catch myself talking to my family and friends in this "language". It is time, I do believe, to expand my language skills to my 2nd language... "English"... I guess I could throw in some Spanish "Me pongo nervioso cuando hablo espanol" or Italian " Tu sei sempre nel mio cuore" ... I am not very good in either of these but I could get by, I suppose... I will be putting my son in private daycare... I will take him for about 2 hours on Friday just to see how he does... I am a little upset about living him... but I knew this day was coming and I have to let go sometime...

I start Monday... and I am so excited... My on office... my on clients... my on employees... EXCITEMENT!!!!

I am laughing as I write this. What is so funny? I feel like I am "Job Dating"... Dating around to see what "Job" is right for me... The other two were okay... but maybe this is "THE ONE"... LOL!


Until we meet again...

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 6:41 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------