**Girl on the Blog**

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pick Up Lines...What The???

Today, on my way home from the gym, I noticed that I was getting very close to "E"... So, I stopped at a gas station. As I was pumping gas, a car pulls up with two guys in it... One of the guys got out of the car and started to pump gas... he kept looking at me... ugh, CREEPY!!! Then the passanger gets out and proceeds to come over to me and my pump... He asked if I smoke... I told him "No, I don't smoke" (smoke free for 5 years)... He said "There is no need of you to smoke because you are 'smoking' "... What the???? First off... My hair is wet from sweat, I am in work out shorts and a T-shirt and a knee brace... YEAH THAT'S SMOKING!!! I just looked at him with disgust on my face. He walked away and went into the store. CRAP... I had to pay for the gas... I had to follow him into the store. I went to the back of the store to get some cold bottle water... As I turned around... BAM... there were the two guys. The guy that had been pumping gas said "you know you look like Daisy Fuentes"... WHAT THE??? First off my hair is shoulder length and I have blue eyes and I am white as snow... Yeah... I really look like her... I wish!!! The 'pick up line guy' said "No man... She looks like that girl off of 'Planet of the Apes' "... okay so now I look like an ape... even better...

Some guys just KILL me... Needless to say, I got the heck out of there as fast as I could...

Why do some guys feel like they need a pick up line? At least the old geezer who hit on me in WalMart was straight to the point on what he wanted to know... Blog Trackback "Flattered or Disgusted".


Pick Up Lines You Shouldn't Use

Classic Pick Up Lines (Okay to Use)

Until we meet again...


Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 11:56 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------