Monday, October 10, 2005
What Might Have Been...
I think about my past now and then. My failed marriage, old jobs, high school, college, ex's, when I first met my husband, my miscarriage, the birth of my son...etc.... Sometimes I think of what might have been if I had done this or that differently.
- Where would I be if my ex-husband and I didn't get a divorce when we did... would I still be living the military wife roll?
- I dream of my child that never was... the most difficult moment of my life losing my child... were they a boy or a girl? She or he would be 7 years old this year.
- Where would I be now if I had finished college when I should have?
- Why did I date this guy and that guy... what was I thinking?
- What about the one that got away... wonder how life is treating him now?
- If I had continued with my music "career"... where would it have taken me?
- Sometimes I wonder if my husband and I never met... where would my life be? How horrible my life would be without him...
- How empty my life would be if I never experienced the birth of my son...
Then... I begin to realize that "What Might Have Been" is just that. My life has turned out for the best and looking back... I wouldn't change a thing!
Until we meet again....
Posted by Girl on the Blog ::
11:00 PM ::
Post a Comment