**Girl on the Blog**

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blah day...

Today has been a very "BLAH" day... I have a head cold... the weather in Tennessee is about to kill me. It was was 78 degrees on Monday and Tuesday... and then it dropped into the 30's and 40's yesterday and today. We had several severe tornadoes around these parts... scary. I have only been in one Tornado and that was when I lived in Clarksville, TN back several years ago (I climbed in the bathtub and held on to my dog for dear life...the tornado hit 5 houses down...and yes it really sounds like a train)... looks like poor Clarksville got hit again, but not as bad.

*Two months ago my brother-in-law had a Land Rover until it was smashed by a tree. Severe winds came through. Luckily the tree fell on his "Pride and Joy" and not his house.


*Sgt Hook has written up an interesting post... There are always two sides to every story and he has proven one of those sides... Although, I still have a hard time excepting the fact that all soldiers are for this war. Several of the ones I know are not in favor or will not say. Who's right and Who's wrong? Is there really a Who's right and Who's wrong when it comes to supporting this war? Is there really a Who's right and Who's wrong when it comes to supporting our troops? Will the I'm right... Your wrong... war ever end? Who knows!!!!

*Found a blogger I really like... Pia Savage with her blog Courting Destiny . Check her out... very good writer and great thoughts...

*Found another penny today... I didn't pick it up... I thought I would let some other person get a little lucky...

*I really need to stop swearing... My son has picked up the "sh*t" word... I am so embarrassed. I guess the little guy does listen to everything I say... I am so ashamed... I have to break him of this rant of "sh*t, sh*t" as he toddles around the house... I'm a baaaadddd mommy... I guess I am the one that needs to stand in the corner... am I grounded?

Well guys and gals... I am totally out of creativity and any thoughts... I think I will call it an early night... Sweet Dreams....

Until we meet again...


Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 6:30 PM :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------