**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Don't disappoint me....

Below is the chorus to my weekly "CONTEST"... If you are the first one with the correct answer... your blog will be featured in my Navigation area under "Weekly Feature Blog Winner"...

You must list the song title, group who originally sang the song and the movie it was included in.

Come on... it's not that hard... You can do it!!!

Don't disappoint me... this is one of my favorite songs...


"Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgment day,
On the bloody morning after...."

Hint: The band members were Satan worshipers (wow...I didn't know this) and this song was their only hit.


Until we meet again....

UPDATE: Congrats to Chris Sapp... for more information regarding the song, group and movie see Left of Centrist.

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 6:45 PM :: 9 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------