**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving...

I am going to be busy the next few days... as are we all. I will not be blogging that much... Sooooooooooo, I wanted wish each one of you a Happy Thanksgiving... Try not to eat to much, enjoy your family and friends and, most of all, stay safe.

"Most of my relatives prefer their cranberries in cranberry sauce or cranberry bread, but Thanksgiving for me is a time for loading up on cranberry schnapps." General Lee Moody- Cusson, Minnesota


Read through some of my most recent entries... stay a while is you like... it may be this weekend before you get to read a new post from me. ;) Better yet, visit some of my favorite bloggers over in my "Those Who Rock" navigation area... they are the true writers.


Happy Thanksgiving!


Until we meet Again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 5:04 AM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------