**Girl on the Blog**

Monday, November 28, 2005

Help Eugene...

I want to thank each one of you for your kind words regarding Eugene. I have received several emails on how you can help Eugene. There are so many Eugene's in this world. I am going to try my hardest to help take care of him. I request that you do the same for the Eugene's in your community. Just a friendly hello, a meal every now and then, a shirt, a fresh pillow, money to your local vets organization, etc...

www.soldiersangelsnetwork.org is a great organization that is helping prevent "Eugene's". I have adopted a soldier a little over a month ago. You can do the same.

www.gi-bracelet.org is a great organization. Many military families fall into financial hardship when the breadwinner is injured or killed. The entire purchase price of each GI Bracelet is donated to support our troops and their families!

http://www.v-r-a.org/ Veterans Rights Advocates

There are tons of organizations... if you feel you must help (which is wonderful)... please help the thousands of "Eugene's"...

Thank each and everyone of you, again. I will keep you up to date on my adventures with Eugene...

Until we meet again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 5:59 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------