**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I thank my lucky stars...

While growing up... I never imagined that my sisters would eventually become my best friends...
All the hair pulling... name calling... and fights... seemed to be a daily ritual at our house. My poor dad never stood a chance in a house full of women... PMS "ruled the roost"!
******************************************
I thank my lucky stars... daily... for my sisters...
******************************************
What is a sister?

She is your mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities.
She is your witness who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway.
She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark.
She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink.
Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child.

~Barbara Alpert~

Until we meet again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 12:27 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------