**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Oh yeah....soooo sexy.

Sorry guys and gals... I really don't have anything to write tonight...

__________________________________

But I will leave you with a post I found over at CaliValleyGirl's blog ... go check her out!
While reading it I laughed my ass off... because it is so true and I have been there and done that and, on some occasions, still do it.... Hold on to your ass... you may laugh it off toooooo!!!!


Girls Gone Wild

I found this at AFSister, and was screeching with laughter at recognizing myself in some of these:

WHEN WE GIRLS DRINK TOO MUCH...

And drumroll on this one:

Oh yeah...soooo sexy.

Until we meet again....

Permalink: http://girlontheblog.blogspot.com/2005/11/oh-yeahsoooo-sexy.html


Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 6:55 PM :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------