**Girl on the Blog**

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Okay!!!!

Gee Whiz...

My Inbox has been bombarded with emails... okay 13 to be exact... but it's the most emails I have had in one day sent to my "Girl on the Blog" account. Guys and Gals... how am I suppose to know that you read my blog if you do not comment? All the emails I have received have been from bloggers I have never heard from before... bitching at me about my decision to not post my rants about the war... (Bitch on... I love to be bitched at every now and then... keeps me thick skinned)...

Few of the emails... (I will not post them all... if I did, this post would be a mile long...)

"I think it is a horrible idea that you are going to stop writing regarding the war. I come to your site almost everyday and enjoy your thoughts and spunk. You say you do not understand this war, but who really does? It will be a great shame if you stop writing about your feelings of the war. Do not let one soldiers outlook on the war be your demise."
I have spunk? I want to make one thing clear... it was not Sgt Hook who made me come to the decision... all he has done (not intentionally) is make me rethink the "soldiers view" and rethink my slandering. ALSO... the good Sgt sent an email stating that I should "write what feels right"...
Another email...

"It is your God given right to oppose anything you want to oppose. If you want to oppose the war, you have that right. Do not stop your writing. This would be a shame to all that read you."

Yes it is and thanks...
Update... Received another... a special one... from a dear old friend...
"There are always those who feel they have to justify what they write. You do not. You have said time and time again that you always have to justify yourself. Get over it! You are an American and your right to Freedom of Speech is yours. Having been a soldier, I do not support this war. You of all people know this. *****, you shouldn't do this. Do not give up on your writing. Tammi and I love your site! The men and women who read your journal do not know how lucky they are. To know you is an honor and to read your works is a privilege. - "Ben"
A dear friend of mine from Hopkinsville, KY (near Ft. Campbell, KY). He always knows how to suck up! ;)

MY FAVORITE OF ALL THE EMAILS...

"It's about time you decided to have a decent post. Your bitching about the best President ever has really gotten to be annoying. Screw you and screw those who agree with you. B-I-T-C-H!"
Thanks for being honest, Daniel... and here is my honest response to your comment...
See... even your dear President agrees with me. Oh... and I don't know what President you are talking about when you stated "The best President ever"... get real!
________________________________
SOOOOO... my dear readers... I have come to this... I WILL WRITE ABOUT THE WAR... but I will try not to bash its entirety as much as I have been and if I don't understand any incident regarding the war... I will be keeping my mouth shut. OKAY... is everyone happy now? :) Gee Whiz... you guys are pushy... but I truly appreciate each one of your comments (via comment box and via email)... it's always nice to know that I have readers who appreciate my "so called" writing and I also appreciate those who think my writing "sucks" (at least your being honest).
________________________________
By the way... Hope you all are not in Turkey Coma....
Me and my Turkey...

Until we meet again....
UPDATE: OH... I will be having my "Blog Winner" contest on Monday... so be prepared... I expect each of you to study up on your "musical" knowledge...

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 11:56 PM :: 22 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------