**Girl on the Blog**

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One more thing...

Just one more thing before I go off to enjoy my Happy Thanksgiving...

I WILL NOT BE WRITING ANYMORE REGARDING THIS WAR...
Sgt Hook was interviewed yesterday on WTIC News Talk 1080. After listening to his interview... I feel that I cannot justly write about something I really do not understand. I am not there, in Iraq, to know exactly what is going on and I am sure our media "blows" a lot of it out of proportion. I know there is good being done there... all we hear of is the bad.
I encourage each of you to listen to the interview,
http://oscdn.com/direct/4157530/VICEVICH-20051123.wma .

Oh... and Sgt... it was good to hear your voice!

(It's always nice to put a voice with the writer)

Until we meet again....

Posted by Girl on the Blog :: 1:00 PM :: 11 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------